The DYNALOG Group has been serving Navies of varios countries in Turkish, Mediterranean and Black Sea ports over the last 20 years. Operating either under direct contracts or as subcontract ors DYNALOG has the following Navies amongits customer portfolio:
- U.S navy (in Izmir, Kusadasi and Gölcük, Turkey and in all Black Sea ports)
- British navy (in Izmir and Kusadasi , Turkey and all Black Sea ports)
- French navy (in Istanbul,Izmir,Aksaz,Kusadasi,Dardanels Turkey and in all Romanian and Ukrainian ports)
- Spanish navy(in Izmir, Kusadasi and Gölcük, Turkey and in all Black Sea ports)
- Italian navy (in Romania)
- Greek navy (in Bulgaria,Romania,Ukraine and Georgia)
- Belgian navy (in İstanbul,Izmir,Aksaz,Kusadasi,Dardanels, Turkey and in all Black Sea ports)
- Turkish navy (in Mediterrannean and Black Sea ports)
- Dutch navy (in İstanbul,Izmir,Aksaz,Kusadasi,Dardanels, Turkey and in all Black Sea ports)
- Canadian navy (in İstanbul,Izmir,Aksaz, Turkey and in all Black Sea ports)
- German navy (in İstanbul,Izmir,Aksaz,Kusadasi, Turkey and Romanian ports )
- Danish,Indian,Pakistan,Moroccan,Brazilian,Argentinian,Chillean and Korean Navies(in İstanbul and Izmir,Turkey
Among DYNALOGs many accomplishments to date is the simultaneous servicing of 35 ships in the port of Izmir, Turkey duringjoint NATO exercise and that of the simultaneous servicing of 27 ships during the Cooperative partner exercise in the summer of 2003 DYNALOG provided around-the-clock assistance with the transfer of personnel, freight,provisions, and mail while servicing with potable water is well as handling the removal of trash, black water, and oily waste.
Other unique challenges successfully managed by DYNALOG include the providing of a floating barrier to be used in Iraq during the first phases of the war in 2003. SHIPSUP prepared the barrier and successfully flew it over to the British forces in Kuwait within a matter of days.
DYNALOG was also the first to be called by the U.S Embassy in Ukraine to meet the port services and fuel requirements of all Partnership for Peace country navies which took part in Cooperative Partner 2003 and 2004, amounting to thousands of tons in both fuel and lubricants.
Over the last 10 years, DYNALOG Group has concentrated its efforts in the Black Sea and Turkish ports.
The Group now has a stock of Naval and Force protection equipm ent which can easily be mobilized to any location in the Black Sea and Turkey.